No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee (60 Days)
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 60 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in our warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
It will not be possible in any way to return a product that does not have proven and evident malfunctions from the tenth day after receiving the product.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- The buyer is always responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Cabana Health refunds the cost of the product itself
- The return request (submitting the form below) must be made by the end of the ninth day from the delivery of the order
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
For purchases not made directly through Cabana Health’s website, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
- Once the return procedure has been initiated, one of our consultants will indicate the logistics centre to which you should send the product. The logistics centre may be located in America, Canada, Europe, or the United Kingdom.
- Upon receiving the return and verifying the product’s quality, we will initiate the full or partial refund procedure, depending on the product’s condition. The process of inspection, verification, and refund may take up to 60 days.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Cabana Health’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorised online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Cabana Health will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
All replacements follow the same 90-day warranty of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- The return request must be made through the form at the bottom of this page
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Cabana Health must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Cabana Health requires to be returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Cabana Health or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through https://cabana.health/
- Order confirmation
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address of the item that was originally shipped).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 7 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time-frame or 7-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
The buyer must always cover shipping costs.
- Returns can only be initiated after the products have been received. We understand the importance of ensuring the utmost satisfaction with your purchase. Therefore, we kindly ask that you wait until the products are in your hands before initiating any return requests. It will not be possible under any circumstances to request a refund once the order has been placed before receiving the product. Only after receiving the product, it will be possible to make a refund/return request.
- Once an order has been successfully placed and completed, it cannot be cancelled. We strive to promptly process and fulfil orders to ensure timely delivery, which is why cancellations are not possible after an order has been confirmed.
- Our return procedure can only be initiated once the order has been successfully delivered to you. This ensures a smooth and efficient process for any potential returns or exchanges.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Should you have any further questions or require assistance, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are here to assist you throughout your shopping experience.
- Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 7 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to, falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorised resellers
Cabana Health is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Cabana Health products
- Returning personal items sent to Cabana Health
Contact Us for More Details – email@example.com